It only takes a screwdriver and 30 seconds to steal your vehicles identity!
What Happens Once Your Plates Are Gone?
- Best Case- You notice that they are missing, notify the DMV
and buy new plates.
- Worst Case- You get a huge bill from the toll road authority for tolls you didn't pay since your transponder was stolen because you've been paying for the thieves tolls!
- OR, you get a call from the police accusing you of
committing a crime because your stolen plate was on the bad guys car!!
- Either way, you are stuck with the hassles of explaining why you need new plates, and paying for them!
|To see a short video on how easily a thief can steal your license plates, click here.
A new browser window will open. After the video just close that window.
This site is dedicated to helping prevent license plate theft.
Why Do Thieves Steal License Plates?
- To get your EZ Pass or other toll road transponder.
- To disguise their vehicle identity when committing a crime
such as stealing gas or robbing a store.
- Because they're too lazy to renew their own license tags.
|We also offer a special program for law enforcement departments!
Contact us for details.
This car has an E-Z Pass license plate
mounted transponder with
Plate Keeper™ security!
Click on this image to see more about
securing your toll road pass!
The Plate Keeper™ is not affiliated with
any transponder manufacturer, but is compatible
with all license plate mounted units.